Leading the architecture, migration, and development of Air Liquide’s Data Platform on AWS.
• Leading and collaborating:
- Led the migration of the data platform from Air Liquide’s corporate host to Claranet’s AWS host (Because Claranet holds the HDS (Health Data Hosting) certificate, it was chosen by Air Liquide to deploy the platform in production to be HDS compliant)
- Worked tightly with the head of the data platform and Claranet’s team to structure the migration of the platform
- Succeeded in leading the team (+10 pers) to deploy two use cases into production under a very challenging deadline
-- Challenged and optimized the existing architecture of the platform (cost optimization, resource’s distribution, API calls, networking, security and IAM roles, etc...) to harden the platform's operability and pare down major incidents.
- Produced architecture documents which became the reference to go to when auditing the platform